Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some gems I came across while I was away!

Since my Winter Wonderland event, TWO of my laptops have failed me. One has a virus and the other is just broken! That said, I have to thank my readers for your patience despite my absence.

Just because I've been away doesn't mean I haven't had you all in mind. I found some really cool sites to check out until my return later this month.

For those of you that don't want to dedicate a huge portion of your event's budget to flowers, try to make them yourself with these whimsical ideas (and instructions). Did I mention they were paper? Try using patterned paper for a funky bouquet:

For those of you hosting celebrations for the Super Bowl, click here for some tasty cupcake recipes.

My godson will be celebrating his 1st birthday and I will be hosting a super cute intimate Cookie monster party for him. Also, I will be planning a birthday party later this Spring and hope to have preparation pictures up soon.

Again, thanks for baring with Wrightfully Social! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment