Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland Updates

As you may know, I am hosting Winter Wonderland on Sunday, December 13 at the RH School of Performing Arts (2542 East 83 Street). It will mark my first public event. I am so excited, especially, since I'm a winter baby and love to be in good holiday spirits!

Winter Wonderland is a holiday themed craft and activities event. Each child will receive a fabulous gift bag with cool prizes and a souvenir picture with Santa. There will be no charge for adults.

I am so happy to confirm that the Winter Wonderland is being presented in conjunction with the Frances Wright Agency, a branch of Allstate Insurance Co. and Thomas Cole, Assistant Vice President of Diamond Bank. Other exciting sponsors have signed on as well, but I cannot release that information just yet.

Early bird tickets will go on sale on November 27th thru November 30th. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the RH School of Performing Arts.

UPDATE: Tickets go on sale Sunday, November 15.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT!!! I can't wait to bring my lil ones Brit...Let me know when tickets are available. So happy for you girly you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete